Don’t take chances with your tenants
As a landlord protecting your investment is vital and an important part of this is having a clear picture of the tenants moving into your property. Referencing your tenants is an essential process in choosing the right tenants.
A tenant reference from Simple will allow you to make an informed decision about who moves into your property.
At Simple we offer three different levels of tenant referencing depending on your needs:
Insight – £18
An Insight Tenant Reference from Simple Tenant Referencing will give you a fully comprehensive insight into your tenants’ financial status and background. Including:
- Any adverse credit history such as bankruptcy, CCJs and court decrees
- Previous names and addresses which haven’t been disclosed
- Undisclosed credit history which is linked to the tenant’s current and most recent homes
- Verifications that bank details are for a genuine bank account
- Simple Tenant Referencing’s own Default Database, which could indicate whether your tenant has not been able to pay their rent in the past
- Financial Sanctions, to make sure that your tenant isn’t registered to any of the Government’s Asset Freezing lists, as this could mean they’re unable to pay their rent in the future
Enhance – £30
With an Enhance reference from Simple Tenant referencing you’ll get a full picture of your prospective tenant. You’ll get all the benefits of an insight reference plus we’ll speak to:
- The tenant’s current Landlord or Managing Agent to ensure they have conducted their previous tenancy in a satisfactory manner
- Their employer to check the tenant is being paid what they’ve told us and that there is no reason their employment will be terminated any time soon
Optimum – £60
An Optimum tenant reference from Simple Tenant Referencing offers the most comprehensive background check on your tenants.
Plus we’re so confident in our checks that we’ll guarantee to remove the tenant from the property if they fail to pay the rent.
To enquire about one of our tenant references you can call 0330 333 7050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to our team. We’re open from 8:30am – 6:30pm Monday to Friday, and 10am – 1pm on Saturday.
Simple Tenant Referencing is provided by Homelet – a trading name of Barbon Insurance Group Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for insurance mediation. Registered in England number 3135797. Registered office address: Hestia House, Unit 2 Edgewest Road, Lincoln LN6 7EL.