Life Insurance made Simple
Simple Insurance has teamed up with AIG (American International Group, Inc.) to offer Life Insurance.
Designed to pay out a lump sum if you pass away, you can enjoy life knowing you have financial help ready for your family during an already difficult time.
Offering instant and guaranteed decisions with no medicals needed, Simple Life Insurance brings you:
- Lump sum payment upon death
- Terminal illness covered to end of policy
- Access to Best Doctors
- Cover available until age 70
- Cover available up to £600,000
You can take out a policy in a matter of minutes via the quick and easy-to-use website and UK-based customer services agents are on hand to answer any queries you may have.
Medical advice from the worlds Best Doctors
Should you or a member of your family be diagnosed with a serious illness, we know that you will have lots of questions and need clear, reliable answers.
A second opinion could prove to be invaluable. That’s why we include access to Best Doctors for you and your immediate family when you buy Simple Life Insurance – so that you and your family are supported both financially and medically.
What is Best Doctors?
Founded in 1989 by two professors from Harvard Medical School, Best Doctors has created a database of 50,000 medical experts and specialists who have been chosen by other doctors as the best practitioners in their fields.
In a world of rapidly advancing medical science, your Best Doctors membership means that if you, your partner or any of your dependent children are diagnosed with a serious or worrying illness you can get a world-leading expert to:
- Check whether your diagnosis and prognosis are accurate and that all available treatment options have been considered,
- Amend your diagnosis or recommended treatment plan if necessary, or
- Give you the vital reassurance you may need before proceeding that your diagnosis is accurate and that your recommended course of treatment really is the best option available to you
In short, Best Doctors helps you and your family make decisions about your health and treatment options with confidence.